How To Install Mini Security Cameras On Toys
- by Karl
Security Cameras are among the most popular devices that are used for the purpose of maintaining home and business security. Home security camera systems provide protection against intruders and other criminals. However, just like other devices, they can somehow become useless. And that’s because many criminals are now experts. As a matter of fact, they can easily blind the security surveillance cameras and your outdoor wireless security camera, allowing them to commit the crimes flawlessly.
7PiXL Multimedia Group is an industry leader throughout the Dallas, Plano, and Frisco area in providing the latest, cutting-edge technology in multimedia, access control and surveillance, security camera installation, key card access, gate control and security system installation, maintenance, and monitoring for multifamily housing projects, commercial, office, industrial, and residential projects. Not only do we design systems that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye, our team is trained to work in concert with building professionals, general contractors, etc. to integrate systems into new or retrofit offices, multifamily complexes, or homes.
If you don’t want things like this to happen to you, then you need to be smart-even smarter than the criminals. If they are wise, then you should be wiser. You need to think just like how a criminal thinks. Carefully think about where he will possibly enter. And from there, you need to come up with an effective plan where you can use your Security Cameras without them knowing that there are cameras installed. If a hidden security camera is properly installed in the area where the criminal would possibly pass through, then you’re sure to have him recorded.
7pixl and our team of Security and Access control experts also bring their considerable experience to residential home automation control and security camera installation. Our access to various product lines allow us to tailor fit a residential system to any budget, and deliver a quality, completed project that will please the most demanding customer! From a new home theater or entertainment room to a full-blown state-of-the-art security camera installation, rest assured that the design, install and implementation of your system are performed professionally and properly, ensuring your safety and maximum enjoyment of your system.
The best thing that you need to do when using hidden Security Cameras is to install them on children’s toys. But then, this wouldn’t be as simple as that. This will involve a series of steps so if you’re interested to know how you can install your hidden cameras for home on toys, you need to follow these:
1. Make sure that you’re going to install the hidden cameras on toys that are normally out. For instance, you can have the camera installed on a teddy bear or other stuffed toys.
2. Decide on the best angle for the camera. You should have it placed in an area where the criminals would pass through.
3. Decide how high the cameras need to be. If you want to have a view of the entire room, then you will need to have it placed in a high area.
4. Prepare the toy where you will be hiding the mini security camera in. You need to make a small hole on the stuffed toy and make sure that the hole is big enough to contain the camera.
5. Insert the hidden camera into the stuffed animal toy and secure it according to the manufacturer’s directions.
6. See to it that the camera is hidden. To make sure that the camera is hidden and it will not fall off from the stuffed toy, you will need to sew the opening so that only the camera’s lens will be exposed.
7. Do not forget to sync the hidden camera with the base station and install any software on your computer that will accompany the hidden camera. Set the preferences according to how you want it to be.
8. Before you use it against the criminals, make sure you test it first. You need to test it until you’re satisfied with it. If you’re not satisfied with one camera, you can use two or three of these Security Cameras.
We don’t stop there though, 7pixl can also set up your Audio/Visual system for your new office space as well! With our years of experience, along with the flexibility to develop custom solutions for everyone from small businesses to enterprise organizations, 7pixl can help you build an office with a professional Audio/Visual suite to impress your clients and employees. We also offer Structured Wiring solutions to allow your Television, Audio/Visual, and Internet services to be delivered where needed without clutter. All of our integrated commercial and office AV and control systems are custom designed and tailored to meet our client’s needs, budgets and preferences.
Security Cameras are among the most popular devices that are used for the purpose of maintaining home and business security. Home security camera systems provide protection against intruders and other criminals. However, just like other devices, they can somehow become useless. And that’s because many criminals are now experts. As a matter of fact, they…